Monday, August 3, 2009

Spring and Summer........


After my last post, Bella BROKE her leg...It was a rough month with the hot pink cast on...Including a trip to Disneyland where we got a disability pass so that was a unique disappearance! Then more time in Cali to spend with our families (& saying goodbye to Uncle Carl as he was leaving for another deployment) and then off to Phoenix for my MBA graduation. After that we returned to HNL to begin the waiting game for Chief results to come out...After which we decided Bella & I would head out to Cali while Wes went to NY for a conference. By the time we got back it was our anniversary and my birthday and time with my mom here in HI. Then came summer fun while more waiting took place...Lots of time at the beach and pool...Last Friday we did finally see the results and unfortunately it was not our year to make Chief. So now we are shifting focus to Wes finishing his degree, me finding a job and Bella getting potty trained. Let's see how the next few months go!

No comments:

Post a Comment