Tuesday, March 24, 2009

One Last Class...

One last class and I will officially have three little letters after my name...it will look something like this...

Kathleen Marie Marquez, MBA.

Cool...right? Well, I cannot even believe it is here already and that in 6 weeks I am done with school...hopefully forever! Now comes the daunting task of finding a job in this awful job market...We will see how it goes. So be on the look-out familia for the invite to commencement...cap and hooded gown here I come...

1 comment:

  1. wow, congratulations!! i never thought i'd still be working on my bachelors TEN YEARS LATER. lol. i'm so excited, though, b/c i just have the rest of this semester & then fall semester and i'll be transferring to c of c to start my art classes! :) i'm majoring in studio arts (probably minoring in either creative writing or theatre). it took me sooooo long to figure out what it actually was i wanted to do. but it feels so much more rewarding now, being older and knowing what i want. <3

    ReplyDelete